Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've totally forgotten about this blog. Then I forgot my password. Yeah... we all have days like that, right?

Anyway, I'm not really sure if anyone is reading, but that really doesn't matter.... really.

Since my last post, things have been going really well. God has totally taken away the chains that had bound me for so long. I wish I could go into detail here, but I can't. It involves family issues (not my marriage) and I would just rather keep those on the low low (private :-)). I do have a few other issues that I am working on and honestly, I'm not sure if those will ever be "gone", but I am sure going to try to get through those and hold my head high.

I also started taking classes online again to finish up my Bachelors degree. I'm doing it this time. It's now or never. I have to do it for myself. At least this time around, I am actually interested in the subject matter... can't say that about the last attempt about 1 1/2 years ago.

PS: Facebook.... good or evil? I can see it as both. What is your opinion?

3 comments:

  1. Facebook can certainly be used for good or evil. I don't think it is inherently one or the other, but how people use it. I use it to feel connected to people I love throughout my day, and that is significant and helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a website. We have the power to turn it off, or hide mean people, or whatever. JMO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Pattie! That's what I've done :-) Hide is an awesome feature.

    I agree Michelle. I like feeling connected too.

    ReplyDelete