Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's sad to say, but I've treated this blog like I have God for most of my life... I pick it/Him up when I need to (rough patch, need to get something off my chest, etc.) and when things are going great, it/He falls to the wayside. Things have been really busy, but its not an excuse.

In my very first post, I mentioned "chains" and while I really do feel like the "chains" have been loosened, they are still there in some capacity and only forgiveness will break them off. So, how does one go about the whole forgiveness process? Is it a plain and simple request made to God? I'm really not sure, but I'm in search of the answer. How have you forgiven in the past? Is it a forgive and forget thing or will you always remember the hurt and pain?

I'm going next weekend to worship with a friend and her church at a ladies conference and I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about this. I really feel like God is going to move in a great way and that more of the chains will be loosened and fall off.

Right now, I'm more in love with my husband and family than I have ever been. Its a wonderful place to be in...

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand about picking things up then letting them go by the wayside. So glad to hear that things are going well with your family! (And hoping that next weekend continues to change you :) )

    ReplyDelete